The fundamental component of any healthcare practice is the phlebotomist. Blood draws are the most common invasive procedure performed in U.S. hospitals. Laboratory results account for nearly 70% of clinical decision-making. What are the advantages of a career in phlebotomist work?
- Short Training: Our Phlebotomy Course at Northeast medical institute can help students graduate in just three months. Our graduates can transition quickly to their new career and begin earning money in a short time thanks to this short training period.
- The Employment Outlook Is Positive: According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (USBS), the growth in phlebotomist employment is expected to be 25 percent between 2014 and 2024. This is much faster than the average rate for all occupations. The job outlook for phlebotomists is good and there is high job security due to the growing demand. Our experienced Career Services team helps our graduates find the best phlebotomy jobs in Las Vegas once they have graduated.
- High Potential Earnings: According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics a phlebotomist who has an RPT makes $31,630 per year. More than half of all working phlebotomists earn more than that. The highest paid ten percent can make more than $46,850.
- Job satisfaction:Phlebotomy Training Waterbury can be a rewarding career for people who enjoy helping others. This job is best for people who have good interpersonal skills and can put patients at ease during procedures that many Americans find uncomfortable. Around 10% of Americans are afraid of needles. High job satisfaction is a result of the ability to help, reassure and assist with diagnosing patients.
- Save Lives : Blood testing is still a crucial part of diagnosing serious diseases. Our Phlebotomy Certificate Course teaches our graduates the skills and abilities that are necessary to diagnose a wide range of conditions and diseases.
Training for Success
Northeast medical institute is proud to be one of the best Phlebotomy Classes Schools located in Las Vegas. Our phlebotomy graduates have an 89% pass rate on the national exam and can graduate in three months. You will be guided by experienced instructors who can help you with every aspect of Phlebotomy. Northwest also offers night, day and afternoon classes to fit your busy Las Vegas schedule.